Terms of Service
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY. By registering as a member or by using the K-DMS Service in any way, you accept these Terms of Service ("Agreement"). If you do not wish to be bound by this Agreement, do not use the Service.
Table of content
- Content Restrictions
- Code of Conduct
- Third Party Copyrights and Other Rights
- Limitation of Liability
You may not upload, post, or transmit any video, image, text, audio recording, or other work (collectively, "content") that:
- Infringes any third party's copyrights or other rights (e.g., trademark, privacy rights, etc.);
- Contains sexually explicit content or pornography (provided, however, that non-sexual nudity is permitted);
- Contains hateful, defamatory, or discriminatory content or incites hatred against any individual or group;
- Exploits minors;
- Depicts unlawful acts or extreme violence;
- Depicts animal cruelty or extreme violence towards animals;
- Promotes fraudulent or dubious business schemes; or
- Violates any law.
In using the K-DMS Service, you must behave in a civil and respectful manner at all times. Further, you will not:
- Act in a deceptive manner by, among other things, impersonating any person;
- Harass or stalk any other person;
- Harm or exploit minors;
- Distribute "spam";
- Collect information about others; or
- Advertise or solicit others to purchase any product or service within the K-DMS Site.
K-DMS has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor all conduct on and content submitted to the K-DMS Service.
K-DMS respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your copyright has been infringed and for other intellectual property claims, please send us a notice.
To the fullest extent permitted by law: K-DMS shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses.